Eliminate the stress and mess of organizing your receipts. It's easy to snap a quick photo of your receipts with your mobile device. Combine that with a snazzy app for managing expenses, and you just made your life a lot easier.
Whether you want something that scans and sorts receipts, exports data to Excel spreadsheets or automatically tracks your mileage, options abound. Here are four of the best expense-tracking apps.
- Automatically sorts expenses into deductible categories
- Keeps a real-time estimate of tax payments
- If using a dedicated business credit card, Deductr can link to the account and track expenses
- Uses your phone's GPS to track and sort mileage
- Captures and sorts expenses with very little user effort
- Offers an option to integrate bank and credit card accounts automatically
- Easily export docs and spreadsheets to Excel or Dropbox via the web portal
- Monthly plans start at $5 per month
- Auto-files and sorts data into searchable and customizable folders
- Extracts data from scanned and uploaded documents
- Automatically collects recurring expenses and includes an invoicing process
- Works with QuickBooks and Xero, minimizing data entry
- Monthly cost varies according to your plan
- GPS functionality for tracking mileage
- Scans photo receipts and reconciles banking and checking accounts
- Keeps a running tally of deductible expenses
- Cost is only $100 annually
Don't forget: April 17 is tax day 2018!